Finally have all the cars running again! Garry needed a new battery and a tune up. The Benz needed 2 fuel pumps, yep 2. I had no idea they had 2 fuel pumps. They are not cheap either, I got a deal at almost $300 each! The best part is that Hutch fixed my heater fan for free! Not having heat in the winter really sucks.
Kairi spent the night last night and I planned on getting more video to post but, that didn't happen. Maybe next time. We went to a great new ice cream place last called Glacier Ice Cream. Here is a photo of Kairi with her baby cone!
Nanci is feeling much better and almost over the crud. She is getting motivated to get her staff of to speed. I'm looking forward to helping her.
I have a management blog that I started over a year ago. I have not take the time to do anything with it though. I get home and just don't feeling like doing anything... it sucks.
No comments:
Post a Comment