Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Physical Today, Ginger Visits, Kairi's First Hike!

So I went in for a physical today. Not bad, but not great either. I'm fat, real fat! I weighed in at 242 lbs. That's fat, especially when I'm 5' 8". Myblood pressure was high today too, 140/98. My BP has always been 125/70. Not anymore. I have to wait 7 to 10 days for the blood tests results. I have a female doctor. She is great, we have been going to her for years. Speaking of years, it's been 3 years since I was there last. Nanci has her physical tomorrow and Tina the next day. We have insurance again.

Ginger showed up last Friday for the weekend. She stayed Friday through Monday. Nanci had to work everyday of course. I had Saturday and Sunday off. We took Ginger to Rainbow Falls in Manituo then lunch. Kairi loved hanging out with Ginger.





Sunday we went for a hike at Spruce Mountain Open Space. It sits between Larkspur and Monument. The full hike is 5.5 miles. We had Kairi with us so we took a short route to the top of the mountain. This was the first hike for Kairi so, we where not too sure how she would do. She had energy the whole way! She loved hiking. We are planing on taking her again next week.






No comments: