Friday, February 18, 2011

13 Days later...

Wow, can't believe it's been 13 days since I was on here last. The weather is back to normal, 50's and 60's. Gary still not running. Chris and I have both tried to get him going. I guess I'll have to tow it to Hutch's place to have it fixed.

Kairi is spending the night. She has been pretty moody lately. So much so she acts like she is poses est! Cute little girl turns into a monster. All of Lori's kids where sick this week.

Matt had a play at school last Sunday.. It was very nice, the kids all did a great job.

My left arm and elbow are still sore from my altercation with a guy at work last Friday.

Nanci is going to Atlanta GA on Monday for work. She will be returning on Friday. It's going to be a long week, I'm going to miss her.

My Dad sent me pic of himself today. I'll share it here...

No comments: