Friday, May 27, 2011

Nanci receives another job offer

Nanci received another job offer today. She got one a few weeks ago from See's Candy and today she received one from Wild Rose Marketing. They are a brokerage firm in Boulder. She has had a couple of brokering jobs in the past. One with a broker named Carol. Carol started her own firm when she was let go at the one she had worked for, for several years. Then Nanci worked for one called the Pet Firm. She did that while I was working for PetSmart. She has to call Rose back tomorrow and she how much money she is offering. Sure would be nice to have Nanci working here in town again.

My boss, Crystal Dunmire asked me to do some interviewing for a new manager. I love to do interviews! So, that is awesome. This is memorial weekend and last night was pretty out of had at my complex. the police where called to at least 4 apartment. I'm planning on going there tonight to make sure everyone is being quiet.

Tina's work has events every weekend so, I'm going with her tomorrow to see what's happening and to check it out. I think Tina and I will go to Territory Days in Old Town on Sunday. Nanci has to work all weekend.

Lori and the kids (Parker and Kairi, Kairi spent the knight last night) where over today to do laundry like every Friday. They also washed Lori's Durango and Tin's Saab.

Will anyone read this before I die? Or even after I die for that matter?

No comments: