Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hot Tub, Cigars and Drinks!

We had a cold front for the past few days. The high was only in the teens for 2 days in a row. We had very little snow, that's good. Nanci had yesterday off. She rearranged the house, it looks great. I like it when she does that. I just makes the house fell new and fresh. So, last night we lit a fire in the fire pit and sat in the hot tub when I got home from work. Then we stood around the fire pit and had cocktails and smoked a cigar. Very nice evening.

Kairi is spending the night tonight! She is just a kill!

Wow, just heard some glass break. Turns out the flood light above the kitchen sink just exploded, there is glass everywhere on the counter and in the sink. Nanci is closing tonight and Tina is making dinner. This computer is soooo slow. I can't wait to buy a Mac laptop!

No comments: