Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shopping in Boulder

Today Nanci, Tina, Kairi and I went to Boulder. We spend a few hours on Perl Street shopping. We went to a yogurt shop for a snack and headed back to the Springs. Then we had dinner and a movie at Lori's. Then Pat Carter came over to have me show him how to convert some images files. It's back to work tomorrow. It was nice having 3 days off 2 weeks in a row.

Lori baked her first loaf of bread today! It looked and tasted great! She called and wanted me to email her the recipe. I was driving in Boulder at the time. I have made this bread some many times I have it memorized. Here it is:

  • 3 Cups of Flour
  • 1 1/2 Teaspoons Yeast
  • 2 Teaspoons Salt
  • 1 Tablespoon Sugar or 2 Tablespoons Honey
  • 4 Teaspoons Olive Oil
  • 1 1/2 Cups -2 Tablespoons Water

Bake 350 Degrees 35 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments: