Friday, January 7, 2011

Tina's Brithday and Dead Man

Yesterday was Tina's 20th Birthday. I can't believe she is 20! She needs to get her ass in school. She didn't have a very good day yesterday. She was a little grouchy. We had planned on going out for dinner last night. Nanci and Tina where not in very good states so, we stayed home. I felt bad that Tina had a crappy day. We ordered her a couple of things for her birthday and have to wait for them to get here. We are going to try to go to dinner tonight. We are going to a new place called Cheddar's.

Yesterday at work one of my tenants died. A couple of months a go an old couple rented 2 one bedroom apartments. She claimed he was killing her (mentally and emotionally) so they rented 2 places. Here apartment is on the first floor and his is on the second floor. Yesterday afternoon about 4 an installer for either the phone company or cable company was walking by is apartment and seen him lying on the floor through the window. Looks like it was a heart attack. I guess God gets first choice so he picks the quiet one and leaves the loud annoying one.

Today Tina said Kairi was running around the house singing "I go to Church for the easy chicks" Lyrics of song by a local band called SkyFox. She's so cool.

I'm going to finish my glass of wine and go to dinner.

No comments: