Well all went well with AT&T and we received our phones on Tuesday. I have been trying to decide weather to port my old number over to the new phone or not. Nanci and Tina are not going to. I have had the same cell number for 12+ years. So, maybe it's time for a change. I need to tell Verizon tomorrow to cancel or port my number. Nanci was not too happy with her new phone so, we are going to exchange it tomorrow.
Kairi spent the night last night and the night before. She is always fun to have around! Nanci took Kairi shopping for some new fish for the fish tank. She said the turtles at the pet store scared the hell out of Kairi. What kid is afraid of turtles?
Nanci, Tina, and I went to dinner at Red Robbin tonight. They pretty much screwed up our entire order. They fixed it though and gave us a 50% discount.
The pay at my job sucks. It's half of what I was making at PetSmart. I need to find a venture to make some more income. I'm not coming up with any ideas.
No comments:
Post a Comment