Nanci had to work today. So, I took here and planned on spending the day at the library in Castle Rock. Unfortunately the library was closed. I spent a couple of hours online in a coffee shop. But, it closed at 2. I spent the next few hours at Nanci's store until they closed at 6. So, pretty boring day in Castle Rock.
The weather was better today, still cold though. Kairi is spending the night again tonight. We are going to try to go to Boulder tomorrow again. Looking forward to that!
The UPS man is bringing a La Cloche on Monday. We back most of our own bread. We have been using a dutch oven, which works very well. We ordered 2 La Cloche's to back bread in. If I get a chance I'll post pics of our loaves.. they are pretty nice.
Chris's Dad was in ICU today for a while. They decided he has 4 strokes! They moved him to his own room later and Matthew told me he was coming home tomorrow?
No comments:
Post a Comment