Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cold today!

The temp dropped today. I think the high was only 28. Real slow day at work. Mostly just residents coming in to talk. Kairi is spending the night again tonight. She is just so cute!!! We had the Grandma Ann special for dinner; Chili and Pizza. OK, well grandma Ann's was usually just soup and pizza. We have a Christmas pot luck at work tomorrow at 12 then we get off early. Tina and Nanci are going to make a desert for me to take.

I called the mom's bank in Lincoln today to make sure they had everything they needed to close her accounts. They said the mailed the check today.

I've having a hard time focusing, meditating, self-hypnosis, my eye has been twitching and I've been gaining weight. Need to get back to the gym and mellow out. Not really sure what is bothering me.

No comments: