Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas

Christmas was a great day. Had a great time with the kids! Anthony and Sara stopped by for a few hours. It was nice to see them, it's been several months I think. I was hoping Rocky and Jerry would have stopped by, we haven't seen them in months either.

Nanci made a very nice buffet. We had a fire in the fire pit all day long. Nanci bought some cigars! We sat by the fire, drank cocktails and smoke cigars! Good times! The weather was 60 and sunny.

I talked to my dad on the phone for about an hour or so. He was doing well.

Dick didn't even call. No gifts for the grand kids, no cards, no phone call, no email, no txt messages... Nothing! He makes a great grandpa! For several months before mom died he txt me and said they are coming for Christmas and wanted hotel info. He even mentioned it about 3 days before she died.

Never the less, we had a great time, good food and awesome weather!

No comments: