Work today was filled with people asking stupid questions, yelling, lying, calling me names and wishing me a Merry Christmas! Yesterday one tenant called the police on me for harassment! She was upset that I would knock on her door to see if she still lived there. She was scheduled for court today and I was hoping she was smart and moved. The cop got a kick out of it.
I went and deposited mom's check today. I wanted to just cash it, so it was not in my checking account. But, being a cashiers check from out of state, they had do hold it to make sure it clears. I also got a safe deposit box today too. I get one free with my account. I have been wanting one to put DVD's with my photos on.
Home alone and quiet tonight. Nanci had to work until 9pm and Tina went to have dinner with a friend (Cortney). Nanci just called and was stopping at Walmart to pick up some flour so I can bake some more bread. I have been baking bread since I was unemployed a couple of years ago. We rarely buy bread anymore.
Lunar eclipse last night! We stayed up until about 12:30 am. We got to see it get to about 90 percent. The dark part of the moon was nice and orange. They said the last one we had on the winter solstices was 372 years ago.
Hutch Called about Tina's car last night. Said the water pump froze up and that broke the serpentine belt. He ordered parts (from CA) and should get them on Wednesday and if he doesn't find anything else wrong we should get it back Wednesday or Thursday ($420).
Nanci, Tina and I went to Pat Carter's last night. Nanci and Tina wrapped his presents for him. He is heading back to NE for Christmas on Friday after work. We had a virtual fire place on the TV and ordered pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment